If you want to start translating TntMPD into a language that doesn't yet appear on this website, please contact Troy Wolbrink to request that your language be added.
If you don't want to wait, you can begin working right away using the TntTranslator that is installed with TntMPD.
To get started:
1. Under the "Start" menu, under "All Programs", click on "TntMPD", then "TntTranslator".
2. Under the "File" menu (in TntTranslator), click on "Open" and choose "TntMPD.exe".
3. Under the "File" menu, click on "New" and choose your language.
4. Begin translating. You can test your translation using options under the "Tools" menu.
5. When you're done, under the "File" menu, click on "Export Translation as a CSV file" and save a csv file of your work.
6. Once the language is added to this website, you can import the csv file (step 5) into the online translation center and not lose any of your hard work.