How can I run TntConnect on my Chromebook (Chrome OS)?
1) Make sure you have an Intel-based Chromebook.
2) Turn on "Linux (beta)" in settings. (https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/9145439)
3) Download CrossOver from the CodeWeavers website.
4) In your Downloads folder, right-click on the CrossOver.deb download and "Install with Linux".
5) Start the CrossOver app.
6) Click the big "Install Windows Software" button.
7) Type in and choose "TntConnect".
8) Click "Install".
Note: CrossOver is supported by CodeWeavers. Reach out to CodeWeavers if you run into an issue installing CrossOver and getting it running.
Here's a video released by CrossOver on September 2021: How to Install CrossOver 21 on Chrome OS.