When you click the "Send Email to ..." button when trying to report a gift/donor download issue to your organization, you might receive errors like:
- One or more unspecified errors occurred. No message was sent
- There was no default logon, and the user failed to log on successfully when the logon dialog box was displayed. No message was sent
- MAPISendMail resulted in an error (0x80004005)
If you use Microsoft Outlook, make sure it's running and minimize it to the background. Often this will clear up issues like this.
But if you don't use Microsoft Outlook, you're probably best off manually reporting the issue to your organization. To do this:
- Click the "More Options" button.
- Click the "Error Details" button.
- Select all the text and copy to your clipboard.
- Click the link "Click here to report the issue!".
- If asked for tech details, paste.