It is our pleasure to provide this software free of charge to help you in your ministry. We're so thankful for our partners who make this possible!
In the "View Contacts" screen, under the "Group Actions" menu, click on "Send Year End Receipts to Current Group". You'll be given the option to email, print or send to prayerletters.com:
I just updated the "Year End Detailed Receipt" download so that the date format for individual gifts is month-day, like "Jan - 1". This cleans up the report nicely. Having the year included in M/D/Y format was not necessary since the report is for one year only. Here's the updated report:
Troy, I have a few questions about this report.
1) Is the only output format PDF? Is there a possibility for output into Word format?
2) Are there ways to exclude certain payment types (e.g. donors who donate through Canada Helps - CDNH already receive a tax receipt). Or would a better way to do this be to mark those payment types as non-tax receiptable?
3) Are we able to modify the template ourselves? (e.g. if we want to change wording, logo, the way it's formatted)>
When you run the report, click the "Export Report" button on the tool bar. It's the first button, to the left of the print button.
Then change the "Format" from Adobe PDF to one of the Microsoft Word options.
We have two questions about the 'Year End Summary Receipt'. We are using Donorwsie 3.3.16.
1. Our organizations email is cutoff in the upper-right portion of the report (e.g., "ministryaccounts@mobilzat"). How can we fix this?
2. Your screenshots show a logo/image in the report. How can we add our company logo?
Thank you, Malachi
Hi Malachi, In the Tools|System Setup, under Receipting, you can add your ministry's logo. This will cause your logo to appear on the receipt.
In terms of modifying the report, send me an email. I can make the email field longer so that your ministry's email address fits.
I have a question regarding this report. I have a donor who needs an additional copy. Is there a way to pull a year end statement for just one particular person?
Mary, when running the report, you're prompted as to which donors to run it for. "Current contact" is one of those options.
I would like to make our logo smaller on the Year End Summary and remove the donor's email address located below their address, how can I do this? Kelli
Hi Kelli, The reports can be edited in Crystal Reports XI. We offer report customization services if you want to hire us. --Troy
I am trying to produce Year end receipts for our donors. The instructions say to go to "View Contacts" and then to the Group Actions menu. I do not see this. I have a group menu list but the only options under actions are to export the group. In the contact menu there is an actions item but it leads no where. How do I get to the option referred to as "Send year end summary receipts to donors"?
Hi Jill, You need to be on DonorWise 4.1 to see the "Group Actions" menu when you're in the "View Contacts" screen. --Troy