This report is used to fill out Schedule B "Schedule of Contributors" of the United States Form 990. I created this report in Crystal Reports to make it easy to find some 990 data Donorwise can provide without having to run a query, remember the formula and organize donors by last name just to fill out the 990.
Once you download the attached .rpt file, remember where you put it.
- Login to Donorwise
- Choose "Run Reports" on the left
- Click the "New" button at the top
- In the New Report window that comes up
- Description = 990 Donors
- Category = Year End
- Click the "Load from file ..." button and select the "990 Donors.rpt" file you downloaded
- Check the "Security and Context" fields you deem appropriate
- "When to include this report in the "Reports" menu ..." I choose "Always"
When you run the report in Donorwise, it will prompt you for the Year for which you want financial data and a minimum contribution amount (which is currently $5000.00 total yearly contributions in the U.S.)
*This is not a complete US Form 990. This is only a partial report used to fill out the "Schedule B - Schedule of Contributors" section of the Form 990.